A magical glaze on perfectly grilled Swordfish, Catfish, Halibut or Salmon. Super simple and delicious beyond belief!
- 1 Tbs of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs of finely chopped green pepper
- 1 – 8 oz can of crushed pineapple with juices
- 1 Tbs of soy sauce
- 1 Tbs of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 portions of Swordfish, may substitute, Catfish, Salmon or Halibut
- oil for grilling
- sliced green onion for garnish
Combine all of the glaze ingredients. Simmer for about 10 minutes over medium heat, stir occasionally.
Prepare the grill for direct heat. Drizzle a little canola or vegetable oil on the fish.
Grill over direct heat 4 minutes on each side, baste both sides with the glaze while grilling.
Remove the fish from the grill, plate it up and spoon on more glaze, garnish with sliced green onion.