Roasted Greek Vegetables with Dill and Feta
Author: Ruth Guerri
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 zuchinni, cut into 1"chunks
- 1 red onion, cut in 1"chunks
- 1 lb yukon gold potatoes, cut in 1" chunks
- ½ lb of green beans, stems removed
- 1 - 14 oz can of whole tomatoes, quartered, reserve juice
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 2 tsp of kosher salt
- ½ tsp of freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbs of dried oregano
- 2 Tbs of fresh dill
- ⅓ cup of crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the zuchinni, onion, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes with juice in a 9 X 13 baking dish, add in the olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano, mix with your hands until well coated, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil, stir and bake for 25 more minutes.
- Sprinkle on the fresh dill and feta and let sit for a few minutes before serving. Yummy and healthy!