This dip is incredible and so easy to make, everything goes in a food processor. Serve with taco chips, veggies or toasted french bread. It also doubles as a delicious sauce for fish, check out my recipe for baked cod with roasted red pepper sauce.
- 1 16 oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 can of cannellini beans, drained
- 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- green onions, chopped for garnish, you could also use chives
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, pulse until very creamy
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.