These savory, mouthwatering, spinach balls are my family's absolute favorite side! Spinach, stuffing, onion, garlic, eggs, butter, parmesan and thyme, rolled in little balls and baked until lightly browned! Incredible! There would be rioting in the woods if these weren't served at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! I usually make these the day before, then just bake them off.
Author: Ruth Guerri
Recipe type: Sides
- 4 - (10 oz) boxes of frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 package of herb seasoned stuffing
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbs dried thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Shape into golf ball sized balls. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes until lightly browned. Enjoy!