No need to cook a whole turkey for a small gathering, try these tenderloins, they’re baked with a spice rub and topped with a heavenly brown butter parsley sauce, the flavor is out of this world! Best of all it’s quick, easy, elegant, and crazy good!
- 2 turkey tenderloins (about 1 1/2 lbs total)
- 2 tsp of olive oil for brushing turkey
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of olive oil for rubbing on the turkey
Brown butter parsley sauce:
- 5 Tbs of butter
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley (sage is also delicious)
Preheat oven to 350°
- Place all spice rub ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the turkey tenderloins in a baking dish, brush on the olive oil and sprinkle on the spice rub, press it into the turkey with your fingers, let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Place the turkey in a shallow baking pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- While the turkey bakes, make the sauce: Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the garlic and cook over medium heat for 6 – 8 minutes until the butter just starts to brown, it will smell nutty and wonderful!Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, season with a little salt until it tastes just right to you.
- Cut the turkey in thick slices, put on a pretty serving platter and pour the sauce over the top!Note to cooks:
You can substitute sage for the parsley, it’s also insanely good!